- Alicia Mori, 2016: ‘The Wildife will be like our Cattle’: Devolution and the Maasai community in the Lake Natron Wildlife Management Area
UCU Intern Reports
- Dominic Stephen & Heloise Widdig, 2015: Admirable Principles, Imperfect Practice
- Fanny Olsthoorn & Krijn Turkenburg, 2013: The Roles and Challenges of Village Game Scouts in the Enduimet WMA
- Alicia Mori & Lisanne Labuschagne, 2013: Hungry for Answers: Determining the causes and possible solutions of malnutrition among the Oltepesi nursery school children
- Anne van Marwijk & Miriam Waltz, 2012: Early Pregnancy: Perceptions and perspectives of Maasai secondary school students in Northern Tanzania
- Bram Dijkstra, Kait Atkins & Andres van der Linden, 2011: Sex and the Village: Exploring knowledge and awareness of HIV/AIDS and sexual behavior among school-going youth in Engarenaibor, Tanzania.